Scale support experiences without scaling costs
A comprehensive helpdesk for exceptional customer service. Everything you need to empower your teams with more meaningful conversations and deliver effortless customer support. Handle any and every customer issue with ease.
Intuitive, industry-leading support for growing businesses
Everything in Free and:
- Collision Detection
- 1000+ marketplace apps
- In-depth helpdesk report
- SLA management & business hours
- Custom Email Server
- Custom Ticket Views
- Custom ticket fields & status
- Custom SSL
- Easily track time spent by agents on tickets
- 24×5 phone support
Advanced automation for high performance
Everything in Growth and:
- Multiple products
- Up to 5000 Collaborators
- Round-robin routing
- Custom roles, objects, reports and dashboards
- Segment customers for personalized support
- Customer journey
- Canned forms
- Manage versions in Knowledge base
- Community forums
- Extendable API Limits
- CSAT surveys & reports
- Multiple SLA policies & business hours
- SLA reminder & escalation
- Multilingual Knowledge Base
- Custom apps
- Avg. handling Time (AHT)
- Custom Metrics
- Report Sharing
Fully featured with bots for enterprise-level support
Everything in Pro and:
- Unlimited products
- Easily manage agent shifts across time zones
- Assist bot
- Email bot
- Audit log (FREDDY)
- Skill-based routing
- Knowledge base approval workflow (FREDDY)
- Flexible knowledge base hierarchy (FREDDY)
- IP range restriction (FREDDY)
- Auto-triage (FREDDY)
- Article suggester
- Canned response suggester
- AI-powered social signals
You can order the service
from the Marketplace(recommended)
by e-mail from customer service (customer service places an order in the system)
1) Select a product
Select a product. Make the necessary choices at the purchasing stage. These include the number of users or additional features.
Recommended: Contact customer service if you’re not sure which version is best for you.
2) Accept the order and pay
Enter your information and accept the order.
Choose a payment method that works the best for you and pay for the first contract period (1 month).
Recommended: Pay by credit card and services will be up and running quickly – You can later switch to invoicing.
3) Receive user codes for the service
Receive the user codes required to use the service.
You also get a support person’s contact info, who is ready to help if needed.
Recommended: Contact customer service if any questions arise.