Grow and run your business more efficiently
Google Workspace offers productivity and collaboration tools for all the ways we work, and for all the ways work is changing. With familiar tools designed for work from anywhere, on any device, Google Workspace seamlessly integrates everything you and your team need to get anything done – all in one place.
- Custom and secure business email + eDiscovery, retention
- 500 participant video meetings + recording, attendance tracking
- 5 TB storage per user
- Enhanced security and management controls, including Vault and advanced endpoint management
- Standard Support (paid upgrade to Enhanced Support)
- Custom and secure business email + eDiscovery, retention, S/MIME encryption
- 500 participant video meetings + recording, attendance tracking, noise cancellation, in-domain live streaming
- As much storage as you need
- Advanced security, management, and compliance controls, including Vault, DLP, data regions, and enterprise endpoint management
- Enhanced Support (paid upgrade to Premium Support)
You can order the service
from the Marketplace(recommended)
by e-mail from customer service (customer service places an order in the system)
1) Select a product
Select a product. Make the necessary choices at the purchasing stage. These include the number of users or additional features.
Recommended: Contact customer service if you’re not sure which version is best for you.
2) Accept the order and pay
Enter your information and accept the order.
Choose a payment method that works the best for you and pay for the first contract period (1 month).
Recommended: Pay by credit card and services will be up and running quickly – You can later switch to invoicing.
3) Receive user codes for the service
Receive the user codes required to use the service.
You also get a support person’s contact info, who is ready to help if needed.
Recommended: Contact customer service if any questions arise.