Customer Register Privacy Statement
Register and Data Protection Statement in accordance with the Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Registry Administrator
7000 N Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78731
2. Contact information for registry matters
Saashop, Inc Customer Service:
tel. 1 (512) 514 6185
3. The name of the registry
4. Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the company in the performance of the customer relationship and/or the contract between the company and customer.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to:
- deliver and develop the company’s products and services, for example through surveys
- fulfill of our contractual and other promises and obligations
- manage of our customer relationships
- research and statistical purposes performed by the service
- target advertising in our own and other parties’ online services.
We use automated profiling to identify registrants’ personal profiles, online behavior, and acquisition history. We use this information to target marketing and develop services.
5. What information do we process?
In connection with the customer register, we process the following personal data of the customer or other data subject:
- basic data of the customer or other data subject, such as name, customer number or tax ID, username(s), password(s) and/or other unique identifier(s)
- contact details of the customer or other data subject, such as e-mail address, telephone number, address details
- information about the company/association and the contact persons of the company/association, such as business ID, association registration number and names and contact details of contact persons
- customer and contract information, such as information on past and current contracts and orders, and other transaction information, such as electronic billing information and electronic communications; personal profile and online behavior
6.Where do we get the information?
We receive information primarily from the customer or registrant themselves. In addition, personal data may also be collected and updated for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement from publicly available sources and information obtained from public authorities or other third parties within the limits of applicable law. Such updating of data shall be performed manually or by automatic means.
7. To whom do we transfer and transfer data and do we transfer data outside the United states, EU or the EEA?
Saashop, Inc is obliged to provide the customer’s contact information in connection with the registration of domain names for the international WHOIS register. This obligation is imposed by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), an organization responsible for the oversight and partial administration of domain names (for more information, visit www.icann.org).
We use subcontractors who work on our behalf to process personal information. We have outsourced IT management to external service providers that manage and protect the personal information stored on company servers or servers used by the company. We have taken care of data protection with our subcontractors by concluding processing agreements regarding the processing of personal data. In some cases, personal data may be transferred outside of and between the United States, the EU / EEA, or other regions. The transfer of information depends on the service purchased by the customer, the contract(s) associated with which refer(s) in more detail to the type of transfer and to whom it is provided. We have taken the appropriate safeguards associated with such transfers. We use standard contract clauses approved by the United States and EU or other transfer procedures approved by the appropriate legal authorities.
8. How do we protect data and how long do we keep it?
Only our employees who have the right to process customer data for their work are entitled to use the system containing personal data. Each user has their own username and password for the system. The information is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. The databases and their backups are located in locked spaces and can only be accessed by certain pre-designated individuals.
We retain personal information for 3 months from the termination of the agreement between the company and customer, and, in accordance with accounting legislation, for 6 years from the time the invoice is posted.
We regularly assess the need for data retention, taking into account applicable legislation. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data about customers and other data subjects that are incompatible, out of date or inaccurate for the purposes of processing is not stored in the register. We will correct or destroy such information without delay.
9. What are your rights when registered?
As a registered person, you have the right to check the information about you stored in the customer register and to request the correction or deletion of incorrect information. You also have the right to withdraw or change your consent.
Once registered, you have the right, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (as of 25 May 2018), to object to or request a restriction on the processing of your data and to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data with the supervisory authority.
For special personal reasons, you also have the right to object to profiling and other processing operations related to you when the processing of the data is based on a customer relationship with us. In connection with your claim, you must identify the specific situation on the basis of which you object to the processing. We may refuse such a request only on the grounds provided by law.
Once registered, you also have the right at any time and free of charge to object to processing, including profiling insofar as it relates to direct marketing.
10. Who can you contact?
All communications and requests regarding this privacy statement should be made in writing or in person to the contact person named in section two (2).
11. Changes to the register description
Saashop, Inc. reserves the right to change the content of the register description without notifying the registrant. It is the responsibility of the data subject to review the contents of the register description on a regular basis.