SaaShop Oy / SaaShop.com
helps corporate customers in Finland and the US to select and implement the most suitable business software. Our selection includes high-quality business software products.
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing software company? Are you excited about software tools and new, interactive work? Want to get involved in a growing and internationalizing software company?
Our goal is to have happy customers and staff
We believe that business success is crystallized in satisfied customers and motivated staff. We develop our business and work community based on the following values and operating principles.
- Customer focus: We keep our promises, we add value to our customers. We exceed customer expectations.
- Honest communication: We respect each other and communicate openly and honestly.
- Quality development: We strive for quality in our documentation of development work. We develop our expertise to meet the changing needs of our customers and are committed to continuous improvement.
Job description and responsibilities:
As a sales negotiator, you play an important role in SaaShop’s five-person team. You will mainly do your active B2B sales work in the afternoons and evenings. The target market is East Coast companies in the US. The work can be started as part-time or full-time. Modern sales methods are strongly involved in the role, and remote negotiations are common. You dare to arrange remote meetings and take care of your daily work briskly and smoothly. You manage the entire sales process independently – from prospecting over appointments to closing. In this role, you will focus purely on acquiring new customers and building your own portfolio. You will respond directly to the company’s sales director, who will help you to achieve top results. He also acts as your direct supervisor.
Our ideal candidate is both a salesman and an expert. We have deeper technical expertise in the house, so you don’t have to be an IT expert. You have an attitude, a playful eye, and most of all a genuine desire to help the customer. We always put our customers as number one. You are also active and resolute & driven by a desire to succeed. Sounds interesting?
SaaShop offers you:
• Great sales position in the Startup world and a growth company in Espoo
• The chance to sell modern SaaS software tools such as active campaign, asana, Freshdesk, Pipedrive CRM
• Place among the top experts (we succeed together – not separately)
• Excellent earning potential (base salary + commissions) + additional benefits
A great candidate for an inside sales rep position will have qualities such as:
• Fluent English skills
• Business mindset and knowledge of American culture
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• The ability to pick up verbal and audible cues on sales calls
• The drive to consistently uplevel product knowledge
• Great task prioritization and time management